Diagnose and sharply focus your plans to assure success and sustainability
Do any of these sentiments sound familiar?
- “We’ve hit a wall. Our scores are stuck, and we’re not where we want to be.”
- “We’re doing better, but we’re worried about sustainability, since strategies we’ve launched in the past have died on the vine.”
- “Our patient experience strategy has momentum, but we don’t want to lose it. We need to plan where to go next.”
Proven Approaches to Diagnosis and Goal-Setting
Our assessment and planning services provide a snapshot of your patient experience strategy from multiple perspectives. We then partner with you to engage your key stakeholders in important conversations that result in setting priorities and plans that will produce significant and sustainable improvement.
We tailor a mix of methods and tools and facilitated conversations to your strategy’s stage and your goals for assessment and planning.
Assessment methods include:
- Facilitated Conversations: We conduct focus groups and meetings with your steering team, leaders, staff, patients and families. Conversations take place over the phone, through video conferencing, or in-person face to face.
- Success Factors Inventory: We administer a survey that asks your key stakeholders to assess your strategies to date on the following factors and identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
A. Integration with Mission, Vision, Values and Priorities
E. Patient and Family Engagement
F. Frontline Engagement
G. Physician Engagement
- Caring Culture Audit: For completion by employees and physicians, this instrument solicits people’s perceptions of the extent to which employees and physicians perceive your organization’s culture as a culture of caring. It further identifies opportunities for strengthening your culture of caring.
- Implementation Effectiveness Audit: For Language of Caring® clients, we also use this automated tool that engages key stakeholders in sharing their views on the quality, thoroughness, and effectiveness of implementation of the Language of Caring. With these results, we help you craft a Sustainability Strategy that will strengthen your results and help the Language of Caring reach the tipping point where compassion and caring communication become tangible, ongoing features of your organization’s culture.
Whether you’ve implemented the Language of Caring or other strategies designed to improve the patient and team experience, we can help you take stock and create a sound plan for moving forward.
Contact us to explore how Language of Caring can make a powerful positive difference in your organization!