Hot topics, helpful tools, success stories, mind-stretching learning … presented by patient experience thought leaders and change coaches
Webinars We Tailor to You
Webinars bring a virtual classroom to your desktop or conference room, making mind-stretching content and tools available to individuals and teams throughout your organization and across multiple locations. Also, we make the recordings available to you for future use with physicians and staff in your organization.
Language of Caring® conducts live, interactive webinars for individual organizations—with the objectives, content, length, and schedule tailored to your specific needs.
Popular topics include:
- New Directions: Leading the Way to Further Breakthroughs in the Patient Experience
- Empathic Communication: Yes, You Can Teach It!
- Enhancing Physician Performance: HCAHPS, CG-CAHPS and How to Score High
- How to Deal with Difficult (For-Me) People
- How to Hire Caring Communicators
- Providing Generation-Centered Care
- From Blorft to Balance: Personal Coping Strategies for Leaders Running Ragged
- Making Your Case: The Return on Investment (ROI) for Improving the Patient Experience
- Let’s Talk about the Elephant in the Room: Accountability Skills for the Quality Patient Experience
- Beyond the Niceties: How to Engage Employees in Reducing Patient Anxiety
- Fulfilling Our Noble Purpose: for Physician Champions, Leaders, and Individual Physicians
- Communication Skills for Relationship-Centered Care
- How to Enhance Patient Safety with Caring Communication
- Effective Coaching Every Which Way
We have had tremendous success with the communication essentials webinar – 111 individuals have participated. I am starting to receive stories from staff about how the information has impacted their practice at the bedside. What a success!!!!!!!!!
Patient Centred Care Leader
Humber River Hospital; Ontario, Canada
Contact us to explore how Language of Caring can make a powerful positive difference in your organization!